My Diary is an easy-to-use, intuitive, fast, elegant and secure diary with cloud syncing (Google Drive™). Save your own thoughts, memories, secrets, life events, notes or other confidential information. You can also use My Diary as a journal or notepad.
- App lock (Password or PIN + Fingerprint)
- Save, browse, search and share entries on your smartphone and tablet
- Organize entries by categories
- Mark entries as favorites
- Group and sort entries by: Date Created, Date Updated, Title and Category
- Manage categories
- Swipe left & right to navigate between entries
- Multiselection (manage multiple entries at once)
- Create and manage backup files (.bkp)
- Sync entries via Google Drive between all Android devices you use
- Keep your entries safe in the cloud
- Export (Text file and HTML)
- Write and store large entries
- Store and display thousands of entries without any performance penalty
- Light & Dark theme
- Multiple theme colors
- No ads
- Sync options > Auto sync *
- Backup > Preview
- Backup > Export > Text file and HTML
Application data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. For security reasons this folder is accessible only by “My Diary” app. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
- Go to Google Drive on the web at drive.google.com.
- From the settings menu, select “Manage apps”.
- Find the application called “KreoSoft – My Diary”.
My Diary is available in the following languages:
English, Български (Bulgarian), Čeština (Czech), Deutsch (German), Español (Spanish), Français (French), Magyar (Hungarian), Indonesia (Indonesian), Italiano (Italian), Polski (Polish), Português (Portuguese), Português Brasil (Portuguese Brazil), Pусский (Russian), Slovenčina (Slovak), Svenska (Swedish), Türkçe (Turkish), Українська (Ukrainian)
Please remember to use the "Sync" option or the "Backup" option (in this app) to avoid accidental data loss. Especially before updating the app.