My Notes - Notepad is an easy-to-use, intuitive, fast, elegant and secure notepad with cloud syncing (Google Drive™). You can use My Notes as a notepad, notebook, journal, agenda or diary.
- App lock (Password or PIN + Fingerprint)
- Save, browse, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet
- Organize notes by folders
- Mark notes with star
- Group and sort notes by: Date Created, Date Updated, Title and Folder
- Manage folders
- Swipe left & right to navigate between notes
- Add reminders to your notes
- Multiselection (manage multiple notes at once)
- Create and manage backup files (.bkp)
- Sync notes via Google Drive between all Android devices you use
- Keep your notes safe in the cloud
- Export (Text file and HTML)
- Write and store large notes
- Store and display thousands of notes without any performance penalty
- Light & Dark theme
- Multiple theme colors
- No ads
- Sync options > Auto sync *
- Backup > Preview
- Backup > Export > Text file and HTML
Application data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. For security reasons this folder is accessible only by “My Notes” app. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
- Go to Google Drive on the web at drive.google.com.
- From the settings menu, select “Manage apps”.
- Find the application called “KreoSoft – My Notes”.
My Notes - Notepad is available in the following languages:
English, Български (Bulgarian), Čeština (Czech), Deutsch (German), Español (Spanish), Français (French), Magyar (Hungarian), Indonesia (Indonesian), Italiano (Italian), Polski (Polish), Português (Portuguese), Português Brasil (Portuguese Brazil), Pусский (Russian), Slovenčina (Slovak), Svenska (Swedish), Türkçe (Turkish), Українська (Ukrainian)
Please remember to use the "Sync" option or the "Backup" option (in this app) to avoid accidental data loss. Especially before updating the app.